Type: Elastic Ear Loops
Packing: 25 pcs x 2 packs = 50pcs/box
Product Size : 17.5cm x 9.5cm
✔︎ Bacteria Filtration Efficiency [BFE > 99%]
✔︎ Particle Filtration Efficiency [PFE > 98%]
✔︎ Compliance to European Standard EN14683:2019 Standard Type II Medical Grade
✔︎ United States standard, ASTM F2100
✔︎ Made in Malaysia
*Kindly contact us if you wish to purchase 1 carton & above.
1) Position the colored-side outwards and hang the loops over the ears.
2) Adjust and stretch the mask until it fully covers the nose, mouth and chin.
3) Adjust the nose clip and press it against the nose and face.
4) Replace the mask as soon as it becomes smelly, damp or humid.
1) Ensure the mask is clean and in good condition before using.
2) Minimize any gaps between the face and the mask.
3) Avoid touching the mask while in use.
4) Replace the mask after 4 hours of usage.
5) Do not reuse the mask.
6) Discard and dispose the mask immediately upon removal.
7) Store the mask in a clean and dry area when not in use.
1) Wash your hands.
2) Take off your mask.
3) Fold your mask.
4) Put in a plastic bag.
5) Throw into the rubbish bin.
6) Clean your hands.
Iconic Medicare Adult Premium Quality 3ply Medical Face Mask 50's